Countdown to logins being required to access the Members Area including this booking form.
Click here for instructions for registering for a login
Archers MUST NOT come to the Archery Range if they show signs of any illness but in particular of Covid-19. You MUST notify the club should you develop symptoms after attending the archery range. Please DO NOT attend the field unless you have booked a session. To shoot you MUST:
- Have read the guidelines issued to archers by
- Have booked a session (see below). You may book a session up to 30 minutes before your start time;
- Observe government guidlines for social distancing at all times;
- Sanitise your hands on arrival, clean your equipment (and any other equipment you have used) at the end of your session and sanitise your hands again before departure;
- Use target faces and target pins allocated to you. We will try to identify the first time you will be shooting and arrange for these items to be distributed;
- Not arrive at the field until your allocated start time (if you arrive early please wait in your car);
- Leave the field at least 5 minutes before the end of your session;
- Return your target to its original location if you have moved it;
To make a booking use the calendar below to select the day and you will be shown the sessions that are still available (if the day is pink all available sessions have been booked). Click the session you wish to book, enter your name, your email address and the security code shown, then press submit. If successful you will receive an email confirmation at the address you have given.
Here is a link to the Reservation Schedule page showing who has booked which sessions.